Frightfully Fun Halloween
Carnival Cruise Line is expanding its already popular “Frightfully Fun” Halloween programming to include more spook-tacular fun across the fleet. The celebration will feature costume contests, trick or treating, and special Halloween versions of popular Carnival activities like deck parties, trivia, DiveIn Movies, arts and crafts, bingo and more. The centerpiece of the fun will be our own Patch, the Pumpkin Pirate, who will stand guard in the atrium on each ship, creating a fun and festive atmosphere.
- Patch's Pumpin' Deck Party
- Costume Crawl and Costume Contest
- Dive-In Movie Specials at Carnival Seaside Theater (featured on select ships)
- Storytime with your Cruise Director and Patch
- The Scary Chest Competition
- Patch's Pumpkin Hunt
- Frightfully Fun themed trivia
- Guess That Frightful Song
- Patch's Spook-tacular Bingo
- Frightfully Fun dance class
- Pumpkin Carving competition
- Youth Activities include:
- Scary Story time
- Trick or Treating and Costume Contest
- Face painting
- And more....
Please Note: Both adults and children are encouraged to bring costumes and join in the fun. Guests may wear masks only in special function areas and guests must be identifiable. Masks must be removed when in common areas. Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics is not permitted. Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment is not permitted. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest. Guests who do not adhere to the costume guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, the event, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards. All costume guidelines apply throughout the duration of any and all costumed events. We do not allow real pumpkins on board. All rules, regulations and guidelines are subject to change without notice.