ADA Fully Accessible Cabin (FAC)
Our ships have three classifications of specially-designed cabins for guests using wheelchairs or those who have mobility limitations and could benefit from the features of an accessible cabin.
You have selected a Fully Accessible Cabin (FAC)
Navigator Code: Y
Designed for use by guests with highly limited or no mobility who:
- Require regular use of a wheelchair, scooter or other similar assistive devices
- Device must be 31" or less and stored in the guest's cabin
- Contains accessible elements including:
- Turning space
- Accessible routes throughout the cabin
- Accessible bathroom, which also contains grab bars and a shower seat
The other ADA cabin classifications are:
For your information, standard cabins have an entry doorway measuring approximately 22 inches, an 8 inch lip into the cabin bathroom, a 4 inch lip into the shower stall and a 7 inch lip to the balcony (where applicable).