Airport Transportation: Cruises from Fort Lauderdale
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date.
Fort Lauderdale International Airport – FLL
- $15.99 USD One Way / $31.98 USD Roundtrip
Miami International Airport – MIA
- $31.99 USD One Way / $63.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
All Ships (departure time: 4:00pm)
- Arrival flight into FLL or MIA must be no later than 1:30pm
- Return flight out of FLL or MIA must be no earlier than 12:00pm
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to one of the following meeting points. Once there, a representative will escort the guests to the pier transportation.
- Arriving into Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL): Terminals 1 and 3, near baggage claim #3; Terminals 2 and 4, near baggage claim #1
- Arriving into Miami International Airport (MIA): Terminal D, near baggage claim #26; Terminal H, near baggage claim #6
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport no later than 12:00pm on the day of sailing to meet a representative at one of the following meeting locations:
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL): Terminal 2, near baggage claim #1
- Miami International Airport (MIA): Terminal D, near baggage claim #26 or Terminal H, near baggage claim #6
- Transportation service start and end times are subject to change based on reported flight details on the manifest. Service is provided between 10:00am and 2:30pm on the day of embarkation only. Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Academy Bus. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 305-688-7700.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers. Guests who elect to wait and purchase one-way transfers at curbside may be subject to higher prices.
- Transfer service begins at approximately 7:30am; motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20 to 30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: Fort Lauderdale International Airport is 4 miles from the port and travel times is approximately 15 minutes (without traffic). Miami International Airport is 30 miles from the port and travel times is approximately 45 minutes (without traffic).