Airport Transportation: Cruises from San Juan
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
San Juan International Airport – SJU
- $19.99 USD One Way / $39.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
For all ship departures, unless noted below:
- Arrival flight into SJU must be no later than 3:00pm
- Return flight out of SJU must be no earlier than 12:00pm
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to one of the following meeting points. Once there, a representative will escort guests to the pier transportation
- Terminal A - counter located at end of terminal, closest to bag claim #1
- Terminal B and C - near baggage claim #2
- Guests arriving prior to the sail date should return to the airport between 12:00pm and 1:00pm on the day of sailing and proceed to Terminal C, baggage claim #2, to meet a representative.
- Guests who purchase their own air and are using Carnival’s Airport Transportation are required to provide flight information via Online Check-In no later than 2 days prior to their cruise date. The airport is staffed based on known flight information. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available.
- Transportation service is provided between 10:00am and 3:00pm on the day of embarkation only.
- Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Tour Coop of Puerto Rico. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 787-762-7475.
- Transfers must be purchased in advance at least 2 days prior to sailing through Carnival. For last minute arrangements, transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest's Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers.
- Transportation service begins at approximately 7:00am; motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: San Juan International Airport (SJU) is 8 miles from the port.