Circle “C” (Young Teens 12-14 Years)
Circle “C”, with its high-tech spaces, fun-filled activities and energetic directors is a direct result of our ongoing commitment to providing exceptional vacations to guests of all ages. Circle “C” is the ultimate Young Teen Program for children, ages 12 to 14 years old who want to chill on a cruise. Cool activities, awesome facilities and lots of new friends. Now young teens have a place of their own to connect with these friends. Circle “C” is the place to be for parties, games and other activities created just for them.
The Circle “C” friendly and experienced Director wants to enhance your young teen's vacation experience. This is why they have tailored activities specifically designed to entertain this age group.
Circle “C” Lounges
All ships have dedicated lounges for the 12-14 year olds. The facilities feature a dance floor with high-tech sound and lighting system, along with 42-inch plasma-screen TV’s displaying movies. Also featured are gaming pods with video games and consoles. There are more plasma-screens positioned throughout the room for video gaming. The facilities offer a sleek modern design created especially to appeal to younger teens, with a vibrant motif and plush comfortable seating, perfect for hanging out with new friends.
The program offers a full schedule of activities, which may include everything from sports such as basketball, volleyball and ping pong to late-night movies. Circle “C” activities are listed in their own Circle “C” activity schedule.
Activities - Some example are:
- Video gaming consoles
- Dance parties
- Late night teen hang out time
- Late night movies
- Scavenger hunts
- Sporting Activities - Including games like Dodge Ball, Basketball and Mini Golf
- Music Activities - Including games and activities like music trivia
- Arts and Crafts - Including activities like origami and bead making
- T-Shirt designing
- Carnival Twister Waterslide races
Sign In/Out Policy
- Young teens must be registered by a parent/legal guardian in order to participate in the activities.
- Young teens do not need to sign in or out.
- The young teen may choose how many or how few activities they wish to attend. Teens can come and go as they want, with activities running until the early morning hours.
The Circle “C” Director may not administer any medication and/or needles to any young teen participating in the Circle “C” Program. Additionally, no medications with the exception of epi-pens, diabetic testing equipment and inhalers are permitted in the Circle “C” lounge. If the young teen does require regular medication while attending Circle “C” the parents must return to administer the medication.