Arranging Parties and Meetings
Please Note: Given our focus on returning to service and executing our health and safety protocols, we will not be able to accept requests for private parties until further notice. Our goal is to ensure we can continue to deliver that exceptional value and experience we have always provided.
Planning a party or a meeting?
Carnival's Event Planning Department can assist guests (booked as a group or individually) to arrange private events such as cocktail parties or organize meetings and seminars.
All parties with a minimum of twenty guests and full deposits will be accommodated first, space permitting.
For information and to arrange for a private event, contact our Event Planning Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The group and/or individual guests requesting space for a party must purchase one of our party packages for a minimum of twenty guests (or more), even if the group falls under the twenty guest minimum*.
- The party will be based on lounge availability and cannot conflict with our cruise elegant evenings, dinner time or embarkation day.
- For meetings and seminars, we will only provide equipment that is currently onboard the vessel. The equipment is complimentary, subject to availability and provided first to those booked through Carnival's Group Department.
- Some amenities such as technicians, entertainment, photo or video services are available at additional cost.
* For party requests (for less than twenty guests), we will try to accommodate the group if space permits and guests will be required to purchase a party package for a minimum of twenty guests.