Airport Transportation: Cruises from Mobile
This service will be available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date. Children under two ride for free, as long as they sit on a parents' lap and do not occupy a seat.
- $34.99 USD One Way / $69.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
- Arrival flight into MOB must be no later than - 1:00pm
- Return flight out of MOB must be no earlier than - 11:30am
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to baggage claim carrousel one (1). Once there, a representative will escort the guests to the pier transportation.
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date, must return to the airport no later than 12:00pm on the day of sailing,to meet with a representative at the aforementioned meeting point.
- Guests who purchase their own air are required to provide flight information via Online Check-In when purchasing transfers. Changes to flight details are the responsibility of the guest and must be re-entered into Online Check-In no later than 2 days prior to their cruise. Carnival is not responsible to provide transfers for guests who schedule flights outside of the service times (listed above) or provide incorrect flight information.
- Transportation service is provided between 9:30am and 1:30pm on the day of embarkation only.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Concord Shore Services. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, the transfer provider can be reached at the following contact numbers on the day of sailing only: 251-581-1562 or 251-510-0432.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk or the HUB App for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers.
- A pier representative will direct guests to their motor coach once they clear customs and exit the terminal.
- Transportation service will be provided during the duration of the debarkation process.