Airport Transportation: Cruises from Tampa
Price for Transfers
Transfers can be pre-purchased through Carnival up to 2 days prior to the sail date.
Tampa International Airport – TPA
- $21.99 USD One Way / $43.98 USD Roundtrip
This service is available on the day of embarkation and immediately following debarkation only.
All Ships (departure time: 4:00pm)
Carnival Miracle 12/02/18 (late departure: 6:00pm)
Carnival Legend 12/01/19 (late departure: 6:00pm)
- Arrival flight into TPA must be no later than 2:00pm
- Return flight out of TPA must be no earlier than 11:30am
Day of Embarkation: Meet and Greet Service / Motor Coach Service / Purchase of Transfers
- After collecting luggage, guests should proceed to the baggage claim area of the Red or Blue side, near the elevators. Once there, a representative will escort the guests to the pier transportation.
- Guests who arrive prior to the sail date must return to the airport no later than 10:00am on the day of sailing to meet a representative at the baggage claim area of the Red or Blue side, near the elevators.
- Transportation service start and end times are subject to change based on reported flight details on the manifest. Service is provided between 10:30am and 2:30pm on the day of embarkation only. Motor coaches depart the airport once an adequate number of guests have arrived, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Transportation Provider: Transportation will be provided by Intercruises Shoreside and Port Services. Should guests have questions regarding transfer service, they can be reached at the following contact number on the day of sailing only: 813-313-0003.
- One way transfers can be purchased at the airport while our Meet & Greet staff is onsite. The airport is staffed based on known flights reported on the manifest. Once all known flights are met, staff is released and service is no longer available. Cash payment is not accepted; transfers are charged directly to the guest’s Sail & Sign Account.
Day of Debarkation: Purchase of Transfers / Motor Coach Service
- One way transfers to the airport can be purchased on board at the Guest Services Desk for guests who did not previously purchase the transfers. Guests who elect to wait and purchase one way transfers at curbside may be subject to higher prices.
- Transportation service begins at approximately 9:15am; motor coaches will not leave the cruise terminal until an adequate number of guests are on board, approximately every 20-30 minutes.
Airport to Port Distance: Tampa International Airport is 10 miles from the port and travel times is approximately 16 minutes (without traffic).